Friday, November 11, 2011

10 on 10: rookie edition

I'm new to this whole 10 on 10 thing.  
Which is why I'm posting on the 11th.  
And had a really hard time coming up with 10 pictures.  
Don't judge me if they're hideously boring.


Woke up to my Sleep app telling me I have a 17.0 hr sleep debt.
Night shift is awesome.  


The breakfast of champions. 
Or night nurses who eat breakfast at all hours of the day.
 I've been eating this practically every day this week thanks to a tremendous amount of leftovers from Cari's Bachelorette Weekend
Check out Kim's post here
It was a pretty awesome weekend. 


Went to work and spent 8 hours starting IV's with the hospital's IV nurse. 
I'm getting pretty good - didn't even miss one!
But I because of that I have an 8 hr gap in pictures. 
Sorry, but you probably wouldn't want to see them anyways :).





I FINALLY got my diploma in the mail, so I went to HR and got them to add my BSN to my name badge!


 I know, this is an awful picture.  
But if i didn't use it, it would be 9 on 10. 
And that kind of defeats the purpose, right?
I've also been eating ice cream cones practically every day, since Jordan and Cari left them and a half gallon of chocolate malted crunch ice cream (my fav) at my house. 


I've been working on a new map for my friend Samuel. 


Luckily, I had some slave labor - oops, I mean neighbor kids -  to help.


They're pretty cute.
Tavia has them over all the time to make cookies, play volleyball or ride bikes. 


I got this book in the mail the other day, as a surprise from a friend who knows me well. 
And I'm SO excited to read it. 
So I started as a break from my map making. 


Signing up for benefits = I'd rather go to a museum with my dad.
Which, if you know me, isn't something I really enjoy. 

Do I need vision insurance if I have perfect vision?  
Help me out people. 
I'm new to this whole adult job thing.


A whole disc of Friends episodes later - the finished product!  
So excited to get this to Samuel - he picked great colors and I love how it turned out!


linking up here for the first time:

ten on ten button small

4 comments:

  1. i'd say you TOTALLY rocked it. Go you! :)
    And i LOVE samuel's color palette. well done.

    LOVE that you are super legit BSN now. I shall refer to you as BSN from here on out.

    What if you marry someone with a last name that starts with N.
    and you could be BSN, BSN.

    I VOTE YES!

    that breakfast sammie looks good. i might require that you make me one on friday.

    thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Samuel is going to love it! I can't wait to see him open it.

    I also love chocolate malted crunch... That reminds me of Rite Aid and Redwood City!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, what an awesome map! welcome to 10 on 10!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, that map is SO cool!!

    ReplyDelete