Wednesday, November 16, 2011

a very cantina thanksgiving

This weekend my housemates and I made a Thanksgiving FEAST.  
Well, mostly my housemates did the cooking. 
I made green beans. 

Amanda and Emily cooked an AMAZING turkey.  
Seriously, they've got skills. 
They brined it and everything.
I didn't even know what brining was before this.



These women are such an incredible blessing in my life.
I love them all dearly.
And it was so fun to have a full thanksgiving dinner since I work on Thanksgiving this year!



Oh ya, and we listened to Christmas music all day.
We're moderately obsessed with Justin Beiber's song "Mistletoe."
More on that later. 

For now, I'll leave you with a taste of our Thanksgiving, courtesy of Gabby:



Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

  1. can you guys not be SO stinking cute? i am excited to see all of you again. i expect dance moves and turkey dinner when i get there. :) thank you.

    ReplyDelete